Range of products
Being a high-performance and flexible service-provider of cosmetic items, we develop and produce customized private label brands for our business partners.
Due to our long-standing experience in product development, we can offer you comprehensive solutions for every market segment ranging from discount price level over to exclusive premium brands.
We are manufacturers of products suitable for chain stores and discount stores as well as for small batch series and niche markets. Above that, we cater to the promotional product industry supplying individually designed cosmetic promotional items and sizes as well as give-aways.
This includes the entire range of products and services one-stop, from giving product advice to shipping the ready cosmetic item.
Depending on their demands, our customers can make use of our full service package or just benefit from parts of our range of services and products.
- advice on selecting the appropriate products always considering the relevant competitive market
- product mix recommendation to suit the market and the clientele aimed for
- designing customized formulas based on extensive, elaborate frame formulas
- selection and sourcing of packaging materials
- creative and graphic product design
- production, filling and labeling
- tailoring and individual packaging
- product documentation in accordance with the current Cosmetic Products Ordinance
It is our aim to develop and produce individual and market-oriented private label products swiftly and based on customer requirements, also taking into account the realization of exclusive special demands.
… and all this at an excellent price-performance ratio!
We provide a large number of different facilities for the production and filling of private label items to ensure that the entire variety of body care products can be covered. This includes both standard packaging and uncommon, customized shapes.
- Liquids for filling into round bottles, shaped bottles and tubes from 5 ml up to 1,000 ml
- Creams for filling into plastic and glass jars and tubes from 10 ml up to 500 ml
Depending on the product sector the minimum quantity of a private label product is only between approx. 3,000 and 5,000 units.
Thus, not only bulk products but also niche products and individual small batches can be realized effectively and inexpensively.
Over and above this, we offer further services concerning customized packaging solutions and promotion campaigns, e.g.:
- tailoring of folding cartons
- assortment packaging / gift-boxes
- multiple sets / double packs
- display packaging
Based on elaborate frame formulas we can offer the following product groups in particular. Special customized formulas can, of course, be developed and realized by us.
- body lotions
- body creams, gels and ointments
- hand & foot creams and ointments
- antibacterial hand gel
- cream soap
- shower gel / scrub
- bath essences (foam / herbal / oil bath)
- bath salt
- exfoliating products
- body and massage oils
- alcohol-based liniments
- nail varnish remover
- sun protection products
- special products (hair removal, self-tanner)
- day / night cream
- facial toner
- face scrub
- face pack
- anti-ageing compounds
- beauty treatment (ampoules)
- lip care
- special products
- deep conditioner
- styling gel & wax
- hair colorant
- hair bleaching products
- hair perming products
Further products available upon request!
In co-operation with several professional, creative agencies we support our customers with the graphic realization of their product visions.
We therefore prioritize the swift adjustment to current market trends as well as being up-to-date with the decision-making emotional aspects, such as design, color schemes and package designs.
Their development process includes the following procedures:
- Selection of the bottles and jars – shapes
- Individual color design of the package
- Creation of an unmistakable product – logos
- Creative, graphic label design
- Suggestions regarding the text & product claim
- Monitoring of obligatory information and product indications
- Design of turnover-boosting sales packaging, e. g. folding cartons, trays, display boxes
This design process results in an individual, competitive product furnished with a distinguished design and a unique product performance.
The entire production process – from formula design to delivery – is documented strictly as per GMP guidelines (“Good Manufacturing Practice”).
Furthermore, we are able to provide the complete product documentation in compliance with the European Cosmetics Regulation:
- Declaration of the substances as per INCI requirements
- Certificate of Analysis
- Microbiological survey reports
- Dermatological tests
- Safety evaluations
- Complete product dossier